After a couple of weeks of sewing here and there along with closet clean out, I am finally ready for my Fall Sewing Plans. Most of the list is going to be personal sewing, but there are a few things that I need to get done for the kiddos.
First up what I need to get accomplished for the kids:
- C needs more pants
- C Halloween PJ’s (the bottoms are done, and I am working on the shirt)
- X quilt (ready to baste and start the free motion quilting)
- S develop a legging pattern that is exactly how she wants them
- Make X a button up of shirt as well probably a Negroni by Colette Patterns
Now onto for my main guy:
- Work on his tee shirt basic and try to get the fit right
- Print out the Jutland pants from Thread Theory and start a muslin
And now my list:
- 2 pairs Leggings (pattern to be determined)
- 1 Hinterland Dress by Sew Liberated
- 1 Laurelhurst Cardigan by Straight Stitch Designs (just finished sewing this one up!)
- 1 Montlake Tee by Straight Stitch Designs (ready to cut out)
- 1 Halloween T-Shirt (printed and ready to assemble the pattern)
- Portside Duffel by Grainline Studio (mostly cut out and in process of sewing, I need to decided on a lining and also get webbing)
- 1 Kalle Tunic by Closet Case Patterns
- 1 Ogden Cami by True Bias (printed and ready to assemble the pattern)
- 1 Carolyn PJs by Closet Case Patterns (this one is traced off and ready to cut out)
For most of these I will be “shopping” my newly organized fabric collection 🙂 I did order in 5 yards of Halloween fabric and will also be making my mom a shirt as well. I am really trying to use fabrics that I already have in order to make room for more!
Since re-working my sewing room, I have been on a mission to use up lots of my stored up (aka hoarded favorites) instead of just letting them sit there. I also have plans to work on sewing up some new table runners, sewing mats for my sewing machines, a Halloween Banner for the front porch, new covers to add pillows to the sofas, and of course probably several random projects thrown in!